Wednesday, January 23, 2008

it's true, I really do



sometimes I paint in my boxers

More tea!

My first day of work was easy breezy. I had to lug a bunch of stuff outside, sort out all the inner workings, clean tables, cut fruit, do a hand stand and drink a pint of Carlton. Two and a half hours of uh huh, okay, yep, no worries and ninja like stealth break beats.

Heath Leger died. I wish he didn't. He was going to teach me the secret of winning at Connect 4 every time. Jerk! Plus, I've enjoyed his performances. It's always a shame when someone of promise dies in their twenties. My twenties so far have been astounding. I'm incredibly fortunate to have the family I do and that includes my friends. The problem with meetings your best mate's in Hong Kong is that nearly no one stays put. Shaun and Gabe seem pretty solid there but rob's off being english at uni, kachun has pooped off to red sun territory and Danny and Gregles are being goofballs in Vancouver for a while.
Everyone please move to vancouver because you love me like a new born steak and that's where I'm going.

Playing with the idea of being a hair stylist for a while, I've decided to study the trade in Hongcouver. I want something of value that I can take with me during my on going adventures around the spice route.

I was exhausted after work but now I'm being powered by a tomato sandwich and tea. I'm addicted!!!!!!! I can't believe I used to dislike tomato's so much as a kid. Stupid kid tongues with their sensitive taste buds. I used to hate olive's too but my oh my are they ever good, pertaining that they're good olives and not...you know...bad olives.

Tilly and the Wall
Dr. Dog
Two Gallants
TV on the Radio
Kimya Dawson

...these are my new favourite aural friends. I've rediscovered Mountian Goats too. I plan on stealing style and fashion tips from all of these people.

hmmm...
Kachun! teach me Japanese.
Smipsy! Don't worry...I don't scare easily. We are twins. I'm way too excited for the day we make a collaboritive artist explosion. All we need is pipe cleaners a stop motion camera and a small room with three steps going nowhere.

I think that's it. yeah. I'm stuck into my blog these days...feeling grooovy.
Now to find a picture. wait here, I'll be right back.

I often paint in my boxers. they're just like shorts only softer.

busking time

breadan... nope...brenfast...nope...brendan...that's the one.

4 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

oi puppy pupaapupaaa!!
puppa puppy uppy

more then likely i'll come that way, i' have to study for a bit sigh, but knowing u are there makes it more appealing and fun, surely!. yesssssssssss we shall paint in a small room in boxers and make master pieces!!, it's a promise..nude is more liberating..but..yeah.

me and my friends meet up in hong kong aswell!

heath ledger died?, eh whattttttt...!!

i like tv on the radio aswell!!
good stuff

tomato...ewuh, i do love olives, mushroom, broccoliiii, bitter melon, though :)

i'm asuming your a veggo, kudossssssssss to you bebs.

i like your room a little too much.
i think you should move out of your room and give it to me!

your blogs my..dinner...

kittenhuggles!

Anonymous said...

dude, the blog is looking good, makes me want to make changes on mine.

definitely a good thing to have skills that you can make use of around the world, given how you moved around and how you will :D

i was gonna say something, but i forgot what it was.

anyway,

Ma Ta Ne (see you later in the red sun language)

one at a time, one at a time

KAAAAAAchunnnnn

smipsytalksalot said...

Konnichi wa!
yes we can be friends kachun!
(:

Anonymous said...

:) yay!