Saturday, January 26, 2008

beeeeeer in meeeeee

okay, sooooo I wrote a semi long post about my day and how crazy it was being thrown into the world of everything all at once. But! who cares about that boring business. I'm stuck in the world of candy floss, no cavities, crazy kid's names and smipsy! She's coming to melbourne. I'm elated!

Everything is my life is lovely.
I got another job today. Out of 19 people I was one of two hired. My interviewer said that she loved me! Obviously she was speaking in terms of personality:)
With this job I can work anywhere in Australia! so so so good. I'm a happy man indeed. Smipsy is coming. Now, all I need to do is not completely freak out thus scaring away my twin.

Ho yah!

ngoh ho hoi sum ah!!!!!!!

bebbbbbbbby

2 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smipsytalksalot said...

puppy harrysnout,
oh snap!, your a creative genious, monster's with twenty inch long nose hairs and dandelion peddle eyes. seriously..just fantastical.

congrats on the job puppy, you do have the best personality, hence the fact we are similar, cough cough ;).

i'm excited for play times with youuuu yayyayayayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
i want to doodle funny inappropriate images on you, sprinkle glitter and glue macaroni on you and sell you to brendan fetish girls....and boys ;).
awuh no, then u will be taken awayyyyy!!!
i rather be a selfish kitten and keep you as my puppy.

you could never scare me, unless you talked to me bout math and forced me to learn formulas and told me to do the taxes!

i would cry..or bite you..

even so, i would blankly stare at you and tell you that you are pretty, so that would change the subject.

i see that you like books...you can read me books, i have not touched many since well forever!

i'm stuck into children illustration books.

;)

fun times ahead puppy
howw yeah!!
hugglesx!

smipsyyyyyy;)