Saturday, January 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIA!!!!!!



Last night involved mucho cervesa. Waking up at seven for work was a challange for my stomach but after I started going I didn't have a single moment of digestive relapse. My last post was created after consuming impressive amounts of a fantastic amber called Mountain Goat. No matter how many times I tell myself to stay away from communication devices whilst drunk I just never seem to uphold the noble idea.

Anywho!
It's Australia day today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSSIE LAND!! You're my new lovely home. Australia is such a beautiful country. I'm lucky enough to have had the pleasure of crossing a vast amount of it from Perth to Sydney:) The nullabor is soooo beautiful.

Now I'm free after a morning of work work work.
Big Day Out is in 2 days!

We're off to celebrate with the smiley sun and Coopers...my favourite aussie beer:P

have a lovely day everyone!
bebs

2 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

happy au day!
have a glorious day puppy snout
(:
hugglesx!

smipsytalksalot said...

i think you should be shot if you meant nothing in ur last post!!!!!!!!!!! since u were drunk

!!!!!!

BITES!