Thursday, January 24, 2008

bright yellow ball



My friend Smipsy isn't feeling very chipper today. I think we're so alike that it's rubbing off on me. She shouldn't be broken hearted. I felt the same when Sharon dumped me. For the first time since I started dating I was actually single and going through the motions of heart ache by myself. Then I met Urgyan. She's such a joy. We met in Hong Kong and loved every minute together. There was no bullshit between us. I was leaving for Australia, she for Beijing. I know we would be incredible together but there may never be a time when we can give it a try. I still have moments when I really need to distract myself or I could easily drop into a lovesick rut. That won't happen though. Sharon left me with the gift of control and a yellow flying v bass guitar. I'm a thoroughly happier guy after finally getting over Sharon, more patient, considerate and far more aware of how I spend my time. But! I'm cornering myself now aren't I. The point is that I would give the biggest hug ever to my sad friend, even/especially if she punched me in the stomach right after:)

Did you know that the memories you're able to access change depending on your mood? If your memories and the way you process information change with your mood, then when you're depressed you're actually a completely different person from when your angry or cheerful. Very interesting stuff. I very highly recommend a book called Quantum Psychology by Robery Anton Wilson. Becoming more aware of how I continually process information has been essential to controlling my moods. I'm a way freaking cheerier fella these days!!

Down to daily life:
Work this morning was tiring and wonderful. Three hours of constant bustle then home briefly before Josh and I headed into the city to busk. Literally, just as we were about to get off the tram I got a call from work and away we went again in the direction of home. A quick change into an old shirt and there I was at work painting the mens room for four hours. Noooowwww, I'm pooped! It was so freaking hot painting with no fresh air and the floor being heated by the constant flames of the kitchen below.

On tonight's menu....dumplings! Freshly made by Brendan, Josh and Steph.
It's time to dig in.
I've missed dummmplllinnngssssss.
If you were a dumpling I would gladly eat you. But you'd have to be some sort of mutant vegetable person so I could maintain my veggie ways.

Smipsy, a big hand licked high five to you ms. lovely!

cheers!
bebs:)

2 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

PUPPYYYYYYYY
HOW DID U KNOW MY FAVE COLOR IS YELLOW!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD, WE ARE SO TWINS!

yep breakups are hard :(..hate boys!

hugs your legs whilst plucking ur hairy legs
ur a sweetheart bebsy!, i adore you more and more.., i want an addition brendy miniature key chain dangles on my phone...my bestfriend got me one today cause i was down, that kind of reminds me of you. its hilarious!!.

disgusting man you are!!!!!,licks ur licked hand and drools on it. pours punched hole paper collection over it, yay confeetttiiiiii hands!!!!!!!.

hmmmmmmm, i read your facebook comment, no! no! no!, do not go to perthhhhhhh without meeeeeeee..i dunno if i told u..but i'm coming to melbroune on middle of feb or march to study fashion, do not leave!, spend time with meeee.. i want our painting session. sucks to be a boy, it does not matter if i am cold ;)

i want puppy hugs
i swear i will not punch you but i would pour hot candle wax on you for fun.
save them for me!

you play music..i want to see you play..i can pretend to be your groupie okay?, okayyyy!!!!!.

awwuh wo hui sum sai lu, cause of you :)

sailor moons dancing!, sooo letsssss boogieee puppy.

kittenhugsssssssss

x

Anonymous said...

Clearly, you're mustache is the secret to all your success. Hope all is treating you well in the land of koalas.