Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Hands Up



I noticed today that this blog o' mine has been running for a few years now. To celebrate I've spent the day tweeking a new blog template, as you hopefully have noticed by now. In the process of moving from old to new I lost all links to various blogs and little fun things. Some exploration had to be done to find my old and new friends. It was nice reading little biscuits from everyone's lives, learning of their progressions and being reminded of humours lost through Einstein's eyes.
I found one blog, a collaboration from old high school mates, writing about the world of music. It's all thoroughly amusing. I highly recommend having a look. I've added a link to their blog called Power, Corruption & Lies. Enjoy.

Tomorrow, I'll hit the streets again after having learnt a couple of new tunes. I hope to make about 50 dollars but I don't actually care much about the cash. My favourite part is the little conversations I get to have with people and the level of comfort that comes with playing in front of a passing audience. Being on the street with my guitar is also a terrific modivation to play a lot more than I normally would throughout the day.

3 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

i'm not stalking you
i swear
:)

Anonymous said...

I'll be starting a new blog, bud

smipsytalksalot said...

puppy!
em..noooo..i'm on holidays, i come 'home' every end of the year to visit friends and family. your bunny is ever so wrong, i'm sorry it's not very telepathic. i' was actually studying in australia, perth, i'm moving to sydney or melbourne to do fashion. yes my friends are fantastical, i'm asuming yours are too!
why are you in melb?