Friday, February 01, 2008

"Out of gas and lost in space."



Woah, I just left way to long of a comment on smipsy's blog. Ah well, I'm sure she'll love it.
So! What's new?

I gorged myself on nacho's after work today. I'm so full!
Yesterday, was my first pay day from Wild Oscar's. Everything is going so well. Dean the owner gave me a key a couple of days ago...oooo responsibility.
Now, since I got paid I finally have some cash to liberate my head and get a hair cut. I went to Dr. Follicals, around the corner from my flat. It's a hair dressers/record shop. They play awesome music and give you a free bottle of cooper's (mmm... beer) with your head choppin. The gal who cut my hair was extremely attractive as well, which is always nice. Eye candy!!! As with nearly every single other member of staff she had a lot of tattoo's full of colour and good taste.

Recap!
Great tunes.
Eye candy.
Free Coopers.
Cheap cut.
Lightened mop.
On my way home from work.

yes, these are all good things. I wish I had Mountain goats to listen to now. I need to buy some of their stuff. They have a new album out now, I think.

I broke my phone last night. For forty seconds or so I was starting to feel a thundering mood spreading, but then I just starting laughing. This time I'll just buy a cheap phone. No more of this expensive business. Actually, it still works. But the screen is completely fucked. It's one way all the way. The most inconvieniant part about the screen being broken has nothing to do with not being able to call or text anyone. It's the alarm clock I want! Plus I'm trying to save money to pay off a large chunk of my credit card. Blahblah boring...


I want to live in China. I want to live in India. I don't want to leave Australia. Stupid problem.
Oh! After I got my hair cut I went to the bottle shop for a six of coopers. Somewhere within that fifty feet I lost a fifty dollar note which was to be my allowance for the week. Fuck. haha I had enough for beer! so good.

Once I pay off some of my debt I'm going to take some Japanese or possibly Mandarin night classes. There are plenty of places in Melbourne where I could do this. The problem is choice. My Cantonese I've noticed is quickly disapearing. Where I lived in Hong Kong there weren't any other western faces around, save for my flatmate/hetero life mate, Rob. This meant that any time I went to the local restaurant, super market or really anywhere at all in Tai Wai I'd have to speak Cantonese. I loved it! The restaurant near my flat, which I frequented often, the staff always laughed when I ordered, tsim yu dow fu and dung ga feh. An amazing tofu dish and super sweet n' strong iced coffee. mmmm.

It's Friday! Are you in love? now I want to listen to The Cure. I think I will. Elvis Costello is reining supreme through the flat now. Good work Elvis.

The end.
Hello Coopers. Goodbye blog!
Today's picture was taken by me, as they all are, when I was in Yang Shou last year. My favourite place in China.

cheers!
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrennnnnndaaaan

5 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

it's friday, yes i am in love bebsy..with myself.. anywho i enjoyed your comment, do you secretly love being peed on?, oh oh oh i think you do!!. how kinky.

i think its amazing when people strive to be multilingual!, i want to learn to japanese and italian :).

awuh ur phone broke, stop using it as a vibrator..

but you are a bebsy..sure i will sing, i suck but yer.

i need a haircut aswell, i do not see many eye candy here. hmm, oh i guess we can go eye candy cruising bebs..apart from looking like a girl, i'm quite the boy.

i want to live in so many places aswell, cant wait till i'm done with school. how yeah!

your cantonese is good!

dont leave australia, i'm coming, doh. when you meet me, ull never wanna leaveeeeeee. (:

the old ladys a babe, reow.

meh gwok, ga la die, oz tsou.
hahaha

so cute you are!

oh bebsy
my puppytwin
xxx

smipsytalksalot said...

ah i get it now
awuh
ngoh tou wui gaa juii leiii
:))
xx

smipsytalksalot said...

i want to be near you!
i'm not sure why
but i do!
yeaha!
x

smipsytalksalot said...

wait
its gwa jchu?
meh.

smipsytalksalot said...

bebsy!!!!!!!!!!
hugsssssssssssyouu
im so cold
anyway
im glad ur not going anywhere you restless bum, :) im the same though. oh restless bums! living everywhere! two peas in a pod!
oh me oh my so excited yar yar wee.

your children are so cute!

ok lets learn jappa together, i'llll teachh youu whateverr i cannnn. you teach mee whatever you cannn..our times will never be wasted.

no no no
oh you and your beh tzou
oh you and your pudding
get a room!

xxxxxxxxxx!