Friday, February 15, 2008

bed sheet ghost party!



uber busy work! It was not stop running about, pouring pots, making coffee, serving, mistaking and FUUUUN!
Hamish the Indian fella in the kitchen made me a fabulous rice dish today. We're both veggo and he was making some for himself, so he made extra. What a nice fella! It was so freaking tasty but it took me over an hour to finish because of constant orders. The till crashed last night, thus resorting to it's old self, the old menu and old prices. Kira spent the day reinputing everything on our extensive menu. Because she was occupying the till I had to hand write all the orders for the kitchen and attempt to remember who ordered what drinks during the busiest lunch we've had in over a week. Making two mistakes I forgot to ring up a glass of wine, but the lady who ordered it was honest and came in to correct her bill. The other resulted in two extra open steak sandwiches. Kira, funnily enough, put Josh to work at the counter, listing all alcoholic beverages he had...she's hillarious. So, Josh being there, looking pretty, he received one free steak sango and the other went to the kitchen. After what felt like my longest shift yet, I was fricking elated to sit down, finish my cold rice dish (thanks hamish! it was soooo gooood) and have a pitcher (jug) of beautiful Coopers Pale.

Okay it's been a few hours since I started writing that last bit. I've been bited my mozzies twice on my left foot, on both hands and my right elbow. Frick!

I got to talk to my LOVELY DARLING! But I was pretty boring, being stupidly tired and thought I had to cut our time short to either help make dinner or buy dinner as I previously offered. But! The two, were shooting lines back and forth, having an argument that didn't need to happen. I'm really impressed how little those two squabble. I'm constantly taking hints from them...
anywho, two hours of sitting around doing fuck all left me hungry. So, I made myself a weird mix of fried rice, red pepper, potato and garlic. Yeah I know, gross. But it was soo goood! Their out having dinner now. I would have greatly preferred a coffee and an absurdly long conversation with mau bau. Ngoh gwa jew lei mau bau. stupid not being able to tell the future!
It's nearly ten o'clock......I'm ready for bed....sooooon!
Mau Bau is coming to stay at the month's end! I'm going to save!!!

okay, I was going to say other things but I'm pooped.

night darling:)
I wish I could control my own dreams
love
bebs

17 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

i miss you
sad......
xxx

smipsytalksalot said...

i should be more positive!
is that the asian place you were invading with joshua?. i love watching people fight, especially the melodramatic ones, shaz and i were in our turf, vic park's park, smoking, then there was these couple fighting on the bridge, screaming, going back and forth with their bloody dog. we were amused, sad that we forgot our cameras..

you were not boring my tired cupcake

i miss you
i love you
xxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

im eating pak choi with oyster sauce, are you proud my veggie man?, that im not chewing on your friends?

i miss you ;(
xx

smipsytalksalot said...

i

smipsytalksalot said...

miss

smipsytalksalot said...

you

smipsytalksalot said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smipsytalksalot said...

ill call tomaloooooooo!!!!
x

smipsytalksalot said...

me06
baby!!!!!!
soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee
canadian leaf? teddy backpack? baby tees?
all those thinks reminds me of my past, i used to wear baby tees that exposed my navel because i was stupid, i was surrounded by canadians and um, i had a puppy backpack at 7?.


since gens a witch shes doing dream interpretation
Jing&Jake says:
no i think it means , letting go of the past and moving on to a new life
Jing&Jake says:
with someone special

:)

baby baby babyyyyyyyyyy
ill be there soon ho yeah!!!!!!!!
ill call u today
i love you veggieboy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

GUESS WHERE I AM
WE DECIDED TO SPEND OUR SATURDAY NIGHT AT A NET CAFE DOWN STAIRS OF MY PLACE, AHAHAHAHAHA. I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE. BECAUSE WE ARE BORED AND IT LOOKS SUPER NERDY FUN!!!!!. WE ARE NEXT TO BUNCH OF GEEKY ASIAN BOYS SMILING AT US. HO SING GUM AH!!!!, not sexy as you though. I MISSSSS YOUUU BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! miss you miss you im drunk on your love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeheauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. so soon, weeeeeeeeeee, shall we make icecream and play tongue wrestle?, yus yus yus, my new fave icecream is pistachio.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

you should totally wear that red hideous frumpy jacket and pretend to be me

HOOOOO WANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HO YEAH!!!

LOVER YOU BOYTOY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

smipsytalksalot said...

gens beside me
woop woop
i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu
i loveee youuu
hey they have like cup noodles right beside us, its hilarious, i want one, this secluded net cafe, wahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!. when we go to hk im bringing you here since your more asian then i am!!!!, you can converse with your soul mates reading mangas and playing video games online..i adore you bebby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xxxxxxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

good night
snookumssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

lets play with wasabi
the one that stings
xx

smipsytalksalot said...

our babies would make pretty decoration. just a thought.

xxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

awwwwww
you are so silly my boy!
oh we are a mess, ill take care of you!!, perhaps not very well but ill do my very best, so you do not wake up next to noodles..and you will wake up next to the bite alarm. and so i can laugh at you showing people my pictures when im next to you.

why do find all this so charming??

you do not have my ever changing mobile phone number!, just my home number!. hahahaha!!!!

i love you!!!!!!
lately missing you has been unbearable.
oh what you do to me!!!!!!
missing youuuuuuuu my beautiful boy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smipsytalksalot said...

i've decided to listen to people and recharge the same number, here it is!, 68029754.

miss miss kiss kiss hiss hiss

xxxxx