Wednesday, February 06, 2008

rain yuh huh

quick the martians are coming!

hide the children!

uncage the birds!

I've been drinking champagne with Josh. I really freaking love how much aussie's drink bubbles. I'm celebrating the fact that I went for training today for WSPA and then tonight called up my team leader and quit! wooo I've never done that before. Though the perks would have been higher with WSPA, I'm already working at Wild Oscar's, where everyone has been so kind to me! I can drink! and more importantly I can use my developing bar tending skills during future travels. Very valuable they are indeed.

blast! I was just about to type that it's raining, thus I must run off to bed to fall asleep to the sky's most precious lullaby but it has stopped! damn you sky pee!

I had the dizzy pleasure of talking to my gorgeous twin today. I was very excited and kept biting my nails...a habit I've only very recently managed to break. so worth it though of course! I was a bit reserved though after working two jobs today and knowing that my sis and josh could hear my every word. In an effort to conceal my kooky, flirtatious words for her, I hid in the bathtub, pretending to run in the air and let the shower head drip on me. It was truely perfect. Thank you smipsy:)

Mum! if you're reading.... yes, she's asian, she's crazy and an artist! I hope you don't mind having insane, moody grandchildren. More insane and moody I mean, than your own BEAUTIFUL AND HIGHLY TALENTED offspring. I'm referring to steph and carrie of course:) Not I, who has somehow grown taller than my creators, yet still retains the psychological humour of a ten year old skunk in a bag of walrus'.

what am I going on about?
oh yeah...rain! come back you sky juice of love! I put the pool (little kiddie pool nat bought for our superb pool party) and two styrofoam boxes out to catch the rain. Last time, we collected enough to water our little, cute herbs for two days. SOOO GOOOD! especially when Australia is having it's worst drought in ages.

stupid sham-pag-na flute is dry. As any good artist knows, when at the risk of sobriety all endevours of creative ambition must close. So, I say farewell. You have my love and admiration always.

I do miss you.
creeeeeepy bebbie

sorry no picture 'til tomorrow. I'm pooped!
xoxo


It's raining again!
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

smipsytalksalot said...

bebbyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
theres been sky pee lately here, but cold and pee, is well erect nipples and frozen blue hiney. Oh oh what i would do to run outside with you, and drink sky pee!

champagne?, well i like it more then beer, does that counttttttt, :D. you are lush my dear, and i'm a chain smoker, wow.

you hid in your bathtub, awwuh awwuh sooo cuteeeee you are!, i liked the bit you mumbled something to me and i'm like, sorry?, and your like 'oh i was talking to the sink', haha. lots lots of knuckle biting ;P.

i'm not moody or insane, glares!!!!!!!!!. i think you should carry my children and become a whale :)))).
walrus are so cute, i want to give birth to a walrus, can we make walrus puppy kitten love?.


if you think thats creepy
wait till you hear what i do
but i shall never tell you, i would like to pretend i'm a woman of mystery.
i missed you and i miss you too

xxxx!!!!!