Thursday, February 07, 2008

lets play fair trade




It's good to be happy. So obvious!

Well, I'm very very happy...extrodinarily so.

Work today was great. I'm feeling stupidly out of it now. Mau Bau is the reason....
Ho yah! Indian tonight. I did most of the prep but Josh is the true kitchen warrior. He decided on a rogan josh sauce and a melody of friendly veg.
ngoh seung sik mau bau.
ngoh wuih sik man bau! so soon. mwah ha ha.

Steph is chillin on the sofa taking sequents out of a dress she bought in Ireland. It looks way better now. Josh is cooking with a frenzy. I think my mum is working at her new job today at a book shop! So cool. My Pop's is probably working at the pub today. Here I am feeling pretty in black, checking out shoes online. My sis put me on to a fair trade brand called, No Sweat. They make a range of stuff but I'm only interested in shoes right now. All the running around I need to do at the cafe is leaving me with tender toes. Just as they should, my shoes are old with holes in their bums, their soles beginning to flap about and if it weren't for my wearing socks, my pinky toes would easily poke through. This is why I wear my orange socks a lot, so the holes are less noticable. Soon you shall perish my red shoe love afair.

I'm adding two fair trade sites to my, pony motion sickness, links section now. Have a look!

smipsy ho dut yee ah. ngoh gwa jui lei:)
hungry!

love
gau bau bebs

5 comments:

smipsytalksalot said...

my gau bauuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
oh bebby, you and your knackered converse!, i dunno how anyone can only own one pair of shoes, i have around 50shoes i think..i rotate them and will have to leave several behind, they are like my babies and im an unfit mother. what size are your feet?, no its not a perverse question. :)

yess its me biting your nose with affection!!!!!!!, which will be often, hope your ready for sexy teeth dent markssssss!!!!

rob and cora, hmm cobra, got some competition, we would win for sureeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!, but ofcourse ;);). are they asian and non asian duo?

oh my god, i can't stop laughing at that picture of that dog and cat, um excuse me, but lets please do that!!!!!!!!, break my bones and squash me, make me bleed, so much funn!!!!!!!!. how yeah!!

awwwwww baby, eco friendly, child labour free, veggie man, you are soooooo charmingggg and cute!!, how q ah!!!.

if you miss me, i think you should come and talk to meeeeeee...your lady friendddd...

oh i cannot stop biting my knuckles!!!, please stop me!. let me bite yours.

men cooking is sexy. reow meow meow.

gau bau mau bau=lovers in kooky land

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu loverr!!!

we are creeps and creeps should stick together!

i waddle, i skip, i strut, i kneel walk, i crawl, i bite, i do a lot of things!!!!!.

i'm yoursssssss you are mineeeee!!!
where does this leavee ussssssssssss gau bau?

love love love
mau bau
xxxxx!!!!

smipsytalksalot said...

i love your second picture
it reminds me that i'm asian.
xx

smipsytalksalot said...

by the way
you aree myyy millhouseeeee!!
and
happy chinese new years gaubau
xxx

smipsytalksalot said...

is it normal to hate someone because you miss them?
:(
i blame you
for my bizarre mood swings
arrrrr
xx
i still love the puppy kitten pic!!
and you have no idea what your getting urself intooooo...

smipsytalksalot said...

i think you should come online and talk to me!!!!!
i miss you!!!!!!!
meowwwwwwwwwwww.meow meowwwwww. bites your snout.

keung kan means rape.
(:

adore you mucho

xxxxxx