Friday, August 18, 2006

the kitchen sweats Part Two

I thought I saw a girl carrying a big brown sofa. It was just a reflection of something else, looking out the train window. The lights inside are so bright, you see all sorts of things. Outside, people looking up see everything. Still, there was a girl at least.





Rob's work visa was rejected today; my answer will come soon. Be good news, I hope. I need to stay put 'til rent's paid in april.

Allow me passage mr. immigration man please.

i'm not leaving
i'm not leaving
i'm not through with this city yet you bastards

A going away poem

the kitchen sweats
cracking nuts, cooked noodles
let's sit to tea
no fruit fly's allowed



bebs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh,poor rob.
hope that you can get the visa.
your photos is very interesting~ha ha~
but where is your rabbit?
you said that u are a good cook but the pancake seems...