Saturday, August 12, 2006

east knows best

sharon's back
shaun and I rocked the house at Joyce is Not Here in SoHo.
I managed to play ten or eleven songs and the response was good. The owner Joyce is a great lady. She bough me a shot of something strong during one of my songs, and a corona for shaun when he was playing. She loved his voice.

Today is my 8000 day birthday, so I'm treating myself to a night out. I'm hoping for dundas. It's been ages since I've had a good long night of drinking at a seedy hong kong kareoke bar.

I can't seem to stop sneezing and yawning. First thing I did this morning before my first class was buy some bakery food, along with a biog mocha soy milk, a bottle of water and a strong dose of cold coffee that I'm saving for midday.

One lesson down. Seven more to go.

My work visa is still being processed.
I have to leave the country soon.

Sharon and I have been talking about going to thailand or malaysia in early september.

I'M EXCITED!
wee hoo.

pictures coming soon

talk to you soon
love
bebs

No comments: