Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Thai Aeroplane

I've got ten minutes!

It's saturday, I'm working and I feel good. I didn't get much sleep last night because the mosquitos always seem to find me. Those buggers. But, I feel very awake.

Listening to Interpol lately almost all the time. I took the bus home from central last night listening to old interpol with my eyes closed made me feel like I was on a roller coaster.

So, I'm going to thailand for sure now.
Sharon and I are flying straight into Phuket. We'll be staying in some fancy four star hotel in Patong for four days and three nights.
I am a bit nervous about the whole thing though because we leave on the sixth....the same day that my visa expires. I hope I get someone nice coming back through hk immigration. But, I know I can't let it bother me now if everything goes wry and I'm sent out of the country again. The decision to remain in Hong kong is not up to me, so why worry.

cheers
bebs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question: who is bebs?