Wednesday, September 20, 2006

1 to 10

1 hoppy's hoppin

2 the computer's still broken, so no pictures.

3 My folks have sold the house and will be leaving sometime before the second week of october.

4 Rod leaves tomorrow

5 About twenty friends are gathering tonight for dinner and drinks, seeing rod off and celebrating my 22nd b-day.

6 Sharon sadly leaves on sunday. I really don't want to see her go. This is truly the best relationship I've been in since ruth, and that's when I was 18.

7 My sis should be coming back to hk soon, though I really have no idea when.....only soon.

8 I've become quite content sitting around playing a video game called Burn Out lately. It's an ultra fast racing game....it's so fast that it feels like my eyes are trying to retreat into my face when I'm playing.

9 Our big gig is tomorrow night and it's been moved to a much better venue.

10 Instead of playing in ho man tin at some obscure bar, we'll now be rocking out in Amnesia in Central. Waaaay better!

Once again.... VENUE CHANGE! DO NOT GO TO THE RED DEVIL BAR.......WE'RE PLAYING @ AMNESIA!!!!!!!!!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Support your friends.
support the david bowie knives and maybe we'll get to make some noise at rockit festival this year. Ian brown will be there. He's a legend.

I stink. I need deodorant, gum and some cold medicine.

thank you to all you fine folks for the birthday wishes. You're all wonderful.


live long and prosper
brendan

No comments: