Sunday, September 10, 2006

90 days

so many lady boys
so much food
so much fun
i feel good

I'll back in hong kong with a fancy stamp allowing me three more months. That gives me 'til december 29th, but by that time I'll already be in ireland...relaxing in a new home.
This was the one crutial visa run that would either destroy any chance of me staying here, or give me just enough time before Ireland, then one last stop in hk and then I'm home free.

My flight was delayed nearly three hours, so sharon and I spent the entire beautiful day in the phuket airport.
The trip was exactly what I needed....which was to get away from the city.
I'm still feeling very relaxed even now, back in the land of humidity, typhoons and rainstorms.

I would usually update with pictures but the computer at my flat won't even turn on anymore, and I've been too busy whilst at work to get a chance to sit down for ten minutes until now.

I got some bad news from back home on sunday night. I was pretty upset about the whole thing, but I'm more worried about my folks. They're good people and deserve a life without worry and sadness.
Anyway, I drank a bit too much that night (not too over board mind you) and being pretty tired from the late flight the previous night, I ended up passing out on my friend's sofa. I had to go to work the next day without showering or changing clothes and my stomach was a wreck. Its been very sensitive since my one regretful night in highschool when I landed myself in the hospital with alcohol posioning. It's been a long time since I haven't made it home. I'm usually pretty responsible when it comes to getting enough rest for the next day's activites.
oh well.
every once in a while ain't too bad.

I've got one more lesson today starting in a few minutes.
Typhoon signal #3 is up, and rainstorm signal red is going strong. That means high winds and over 50ml of rain fall each hour. That means wet shoes. That means this place shouldn't even be open.

My band The David Bowie Knives are playing tonight at the Wanch in wan chai.
Check us out.
I'll have an exciting band update for you all soon.

cheers!
bebs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back out this way again?