Tuesday, September 05, 2006

66

I leave for thailand tomorrow morning. I just picked up my ticket in causeway bay tonight and now it's time to pack. I'll leave my lovely home in hong kong at five o'clock to get the bus to the airport. I'm a bit tired now but I'm still debating whether I should go to bed or not. If I go to bed I run the risk of not waking up in time to catch my flight. If I do stay up all night then I'll probably have a few drinks....cheap drinks. Budgeting constantly is starting to get to me. Most of the time I don't mind it, but something always comes up that soaks up a few dollars that I has been hoping to save.

Hoppy's feet and ear's have really dried out. When I get back on Saturday I'm going to take her to the vet, where they'll probably keep her for a few nights and give her some magical rabbit cream that'll make her happy again. She's been looking a bit down lately. Poor gal.

Four days and Three nights in Phuket.
I'll see you all on Saturday.

No comments: