Thursday, February 09, 2006

talking with friends

I wanna wanna wanna rock and roll.

I saw a few groovy bands last night at the Underground.
The headliner had my booty shaking and my lips parted with delight.

Controller.Controller

I saw a gal I went on a few dates with last time I was back from HK in the summer of 2004. When we last parted ways I didn't bother to get any contact information from her, which as I found out last night, bothered her a bit.

OH yeah I joined the myspace army! Hazah! A friend of mine has been harrassing me to join for the past few months, so I caved and did it a few night's ago.
wanna be friends?
go to
www.myspace.com/talkingwithfriends
or
<"link link link">

Shaun, here's a picture of a lovely new record that I know you're interested in.
I've been buying lots of cheap records and having fun with them on my living room floor lately.
enjoy.









and now, an insider's look at doublethinks in the recording studio











that's all for now.
take it easy chumps!

No comments: