Saturday, February 11, 2006

later still

Fuck crap shit ass balls

I've spent most of my sleep free hours today tearing apart and looking into every box which I could find. Every cupboard and drawer has been scrutinized.

Now that I've gotten all excited about going east again, thinking, "fuck yeah, I'll be back in Hong Kong by the end of the month!" the fact that I now have to wait 'til the second week of march just plain out sucks.

My birth certificate is missing in action, and unless I find it over the next couple of days, I have two options to obtain a new one. The first option is to apply on line, filling out all the proper documents, having all the right signitures, then I can wait 15 days for that s.o.b. to make it to my house.

Or

The second option is....
I go to toronto to some office that's probably going to take me ages to find, then I wait all day (literally the process takes all freaking day) in some office, where, if I have all the right papers and all the right signatures, I can obtain my new birth cert in 48 hours.

Option number two seems like the best route to me, but even if I go through the whole process on monday, I won't be able to pick up the birth cert 'til thursday. If, with my shiney new birth cert, I go down to the passport office on friday and wait in line all morning + afternoon, the whole process of obtaining my shiney new passport will take at least another two weeks. I'm fairly sure I can put an express on that, which I will, but I don't want to buy my ticket unless I know for sure that I'll have my new passport on time.
I could use my old one, but somehow I think that all those hong kong and macau stamps would be a bit of a deterent in regards to letting my illegal ass back into the country.

In the mean time I've got to work on my tefl and do a whole lotta job searching. Plus the extra time, though it will be passed in anxious waiting, will be a good opertunity to earn some extra cash.

Kachun, how's this sound? "Doublethinks Incorporated"
Let's turn our sound into a visa pumping business operation. You could list me as some sort of graphics designer, or maybe a sound engineer.

Let's think about it.

Lastly, Peter and I were working on a couple of tunes last night for our three week project, tentitivly titled, "Stoney Creek Incest" lol, we're still thinking about the name.

Here are some new pictures from last night.








and here are a few pics that I took during the day. As you can see, I spend a lot of time by myself, lol, so I didn't have anyone else to model for the lens.














that's all for now!
tartar ra ra ra,

oh yeah, what happened to the wanch?
cheers!

2 comments:

Brendan said...

screw you saraandres

Anonymous said...

dude, there's been a hole that the doublethinkers felt since u left... and we have been exploring some new development, still in the experimental period.

but be honest, i'm planning to just give hk another year, and i will quit this city. (but things never went the way i wanted it to be) anywho, i love the name "Stoney Creek Incest"