Thursday, December 29, 2005

A kiss on the cheek



I went out dancing with holly cee tonight. It was mo-town night tonight, and I just finished writing a controversial email regarding something that happened tonight. I love that girl. She fights for her right to party.

Right now I'm talking to the lovely Crystal. I don't know what to think about her. She's full of funk and glory.

I was thinking of a solo project name today, seeing as I have a lot of my own songs that I'd love to lay down in the studio some day. The best name so far is.....

Dead Lover Saskatchewan

I like it.

Anyway, I had a great night dancing tonight, and now I'm talking to crystal about her old dorm room in UBC and reading some random girls live journal. I've never met this girl before but I will soon enough because she's friends with alex, and I'm spending new years with Al this year.

Two years ago I was in thailand with annie shaw from ancaster. We made a fort and missed the big countdown. Last year I spend new years wandering about the streets with rod and anders.

Last year I had the best christmas and new years of my life, both in hong kong.

I really don't think new year's is a big deal. I'm just interested in spending it with a few old faces.

It's almost six in the morning at my house now, and someone's in the washroom blowing their nose very loudly.

I love my life.

Lately I've been thinking about moving out to BC for a month or so, but I'm not sure. The only thing really directing me back to hong kong is doublethinks and the prospect of a new love.

I don't want to teach forever.

Oh yeah, my parents are moving back to Ireland. They've been in canada for the past thirty years but they're ready to get the fuck out of the cold, and into the rain. I think it's a great idea for them to move on. They're not sure when the big official day is, but it's likely going to be sometime within the next six or seven months.

vote NDP

Brendan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, teaching can't be my thing forever either. but it does have its own side of fun as a job (for me, it's to plan a year long project for kids)

and yes, i have come up with some new riffs recently, and trying to put them into songs, some of them could potentially be doublethinks songs, but some of them aren't.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been writing at all!! I've just been drinking lots, getting fat and going in and out of hospital!! In saying that, I am planning to get new strings for both guitars and then playing out some melodies I've been humming to myself. One will be called 'The Fish'.......
Shaun