Monday, December 19, 2005

Too Tired to Write



too tired to write. I've been working on my tefl course......writing essays. I think there are 26 essays in total, the majority of which are about boring technical english crap.

I tried to write an email to my friend crystal today, but I haven't been able to concentrate my thoughts into more than a few cohesive sentences. I also tried to update my blog more than a few times today but obviously not much has come out of that ambition.

Earlier today I watched some horrible/awesome movie called Tekwars, that was made by everyone's favourite william shatner. lol, it was so bad.

Anyway, my head's full of a lot of useless teaching jargon now, so it's time for this lanky bastard to hit the hay.

goodnight cruel world!
mr. harrington

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.