Monday, January 09, 2006

Goodmorning 2006!!!


I hope everyone's holidays rocked as much sock as mine did.
New years came and went. Sorry hong kong I slept through your countdown, though my dreams were with all of you.
Thankfully I didn't miss the ontarian stick to midnight. I was quite sober actually, and didn't get too drunk until the wee hours of the morning. I spent the evening at the lovely Alexandra's house with a lot of new faces, and of course a few classics.

The night before I went out to Kingdom to dance my ass off with Caroline (my sis) and a bunch of her friends. I met my friend Bre when I was there as well, and everyone had a wonderful time. I found out that my friend Bre's full name is quite similar to my own.
Mine being, Brendan James Harrington, her's, Breanna Jean Lewington.
Earlier in the week I went out for a few drinks with ex elta's Melissa and Laura, including mel's brother and a a couple of laura's friends from Mac. It's rare that I meet another fella with the name, 'brendan' usually I meet those with the american, brandon. Well, one of Laura's friend's name was incidentally, Brendan Harrison.

Two funny similarities.

Steph and josh have both found jobs in toronto, and just yesterday they were accepted for the flat they wanted to rent. So, next sunday they're moving up to toronto for a while, which is very good for me because I can visit the big T.O. and have a place to crash if I get a bit too inebriated.

I'm working regularily at the Slainte now, which is great because I'm no longer burning through what little savings I have.

I'm trying to find out what the best airline to fly with is, for a route back to hk. Prices are pretty high now, so I'm trying to find a sweet deal amoungst the money grabbing freaks living at the local travel agencies.

Well that's all for now, because dinner is ready and willing to eat.

Cheers!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbrendan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so where r u now dude?