Monday, February 28, 2005

A Taken Man

It's been quite a while since my last post, and I appologize for the delay. I actually wrote a substantial update sometime last week, but some SOB shut down the computer when I was in a lesson. Oh well....

Noel and Margaret came and went, and they seemed to have a great time in HK. It was nice to see Noel again, and finally meet Margaret. We ended up meeting two friday's ago, and went out for a lovely dinner at a pricey Thai place in Central. If anyone ever desires some delicious Thai food, then I definatly recommend Cafe Siam. Being as Steph and I hadn't seen Noel in thirteen years, he payed for the dinner, which consisted of lots of food, beer, and a few bottles of wine. I'm telling ya, Noel's generosity is at times too much..........especially when it comes in the form of beer. Anyway, we had a late dinner together, took a few photo's for the folks back home, and then headed down to lan Kwai Fong. As it was a friday night, it was packed. We ended up at a nice place called Club 64 that I used to frequent a lot last year, where Noel kept a steady stream of drinks for the next few hours. To make a long story short....... Steph ended up missing her first lesson the next morning, and we were both still drunk when we taught our first two lessons. The rest of the day was consumed by a massive hangover, and I was elated when the day finally ended.

Though I enjoyed the single life, I finally found someone I wanted to keep close to me for more then one night. I am now a taken man!!!! I'm happy to announce that myself and Kit Ming have been together now for a few weeks, and everything's going smoothly.
Alright, well, that's all I've got time for now. I promise I'll write again soon, for there's much to be said.
tartar for now
brendan

No comments: