Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quick Update

Life is Good!

My sister, Steph is here in Hk with me.,...I am now working just three and a half days a week, and I just recently found out that the folks back home will be visiting come this march/april!
Good Times!!

I'm sitting at work right now, and two small chinese kids are looking over my shoulder.....not really saying too much in english or chinese. One of them, Si Wai is in my next lesson, and she tends to be relativly quiet for the most of the lesson. But, just when I think it's safe enough to take the time to blink, she proceeds to destroying everything in the room. Without fail it happens every week. The other kids seems to be her brother, though he only responds to anything when I make a funny face at him, so I really can't be sure.........

Right well, today is payday! Sweet Jesus! Rob and I just cashed our massive paychecks, and in a few hours we've managed to collectivly spend almost four thousand dollars (HK). Haha, we rock. I think I'm going to buy another guitar tonight as well!!!!
I've been looking around for a nice bass for about 2000 bones, for the past couple of months, and now I have the finances to actually get one. Seeing as I have the money now, I figure I should buy it ASAP so as to avoid spending most of my pay on beer and curry.

On the topic of curry.......... Today marks the third day in a row that myself and Rob have had delicious curry for either dinner, or lunch; what's more is that I wish I was eating it again now. Oh baby, Aloo Gohbi, veggy samosa, soup of the day, lemon iced tea, and beautiful garlic naan bread! I love eating.

I've been on a movie buying bindge for the past couple of weeks, and now my spree seems to be carrying on to February. I finally bought the movie Pollock, which I've been wanting to watch since I first heard of it sometime in highschool. As well as Pollock, I picked up what looks to be an interesting movie called Outfoxed. From what I read on the back of the movie, it's a documentary on how the Fox news network operates, as well as what they choose to cover. Fox is notorious for forcing a pro right-wing approach on their journalists...........so it should be pretty damn gouda.

Time for a lesson.

Brendan

No comments: