Saturday, February 17, 2007

New moon. New face

Happy chinese newyear everyone!
I'm sitting at work waiting for my final student of the day then the drinking begins. To be honest though, the drinking definately started last night. I met Irene at an artist bar called Joyce is not Here for some sangria, then made my way quickly through a load of beer with jenkins and shaun watching Beerfest. We ended up heading out to the fringe club to see a few bands play already completely drunk. After playing cards on the roof and enjoying a few more rounds plus music, I managed to get the bus home. I woke up this morning on my sofa....late for work. Everything around here is quite relaxed today as everyone seems to be in the holiday spirit. So, I've felt no consequences due to my wonderful lie in.
My stomach has been at me all day though. Hair of the dog, here I come.

cheers
brendan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is trying to lead you down a trail of impiety.

Anonymous said...

Someone is trying to lead you down a trail of impiety.

Anonymous said...

I drink Sangria on Sunday! Lots of it. Kung Hei Fat CHoi. I know the spelling is wrong, but at least phonetically, it sounds right. Have you read carrie's email? It's hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

ophs. I also drank champagne last night. the previous post should say I DRANK sangria on Sunday.

~ said...

hey~Do u remember my blog?
I forget my blog again....haha
Happy PIG Year