Wednesday, February 21, 2007

lunar new year

Back to work after three days off to celebrate chinese new year. Tai Wai, where I live has been packed full of people since saturday night because of the famous, Che Kung Temple, which is just a minute down the road from my flat. Because of this busy business of celebrations, fire crackers, lion dances and generally just red and gold everywhere, it's taking me a lot longer than usual to get where I need to go.

Not much else has been going on really. I've been hanging out with gabe I lot more and it's reminding me of our chatteris days. We've been practicing kung fu in sha tin and playing a whole lot of nintendo wii.

Tuesday night I couldn't get to sleep so I ended up leaving my flat at midnight and made my way down to lan kwai fong. I met my good friend emily at a canadian joint, had a few pints and ended up pub crawling with three germans, a columbian fella and a gal from shang hai.
good times.

take care all
brendan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just don't let those germans play bathroom pranks on you. you could be scarred.