Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Party on the 14th @ Rob+Brendan's in Tai Wai

I went to a cafe with Sharon last night before we went to see a new chinese movie called, After this: Our Exile.
It turned out to be a pretty good movie even though there was one strange 40 something year old guy sitting next to me. There were loads of empty seats around the theater with perfectly giving an exceptable view of the screen but this local fello chose to sit right beside me. It was only half way through the movie during an exceptionally quiet bit that I heard he was listening to music or the radio. Odd. i could see little earphones on him and he kept making frogish grunts to clear his throat.
So.
Movie good.
Man Annoying.

Back to it then. Sharon mentioned when we were at the cafe that i hadn't seen her drunk (or drinking at all) in a long time. In an effort to change all that Rob and I are having people over at our place tomorrow night.


Party in Tai Wai tomorrow night. Bring drinks and a friend! It starts anytime around 9 o'clock.
call if you like. I lost everyone's phone number's with my last phone.
6201 6595

cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr. pictionary says he will be there.

Anonymous said...

Parties eh?