Monday, June 26, 2006

What's this??? Two new posts in the same month???!!!

There I sat minding my own business on the busy monday morning train to work, when out of my pocket came a ring a ring from THE Stephanie Belbin. Now, oh yes, now I am counting the disgusting minutes until I'm free to leave this hellish school and meet the little darling Belbin for drinks.

Awesome Possum

HEY! NO WAY!

yesterday I had so much fun! I woke up feeling great after the previous night's activites (drinking in tai wai) with a lovely group of friends, plus an old face in the form of Nicky Leung. I hadn't seen Nicky since June 2004, so It was great spending time with her before she heads back to her studies in wisconsin come late next week.
Right! Yesterday, since we forgot to book the studio gabe and I gathered the troops for some fun on the beach. Myself, gabe, sally, kachun, shaun, nicky, jennifer, adam and chris made our way down to Shek O and had loads of fun swimming out hearts out, and digging holes with a vengence. Adam and I wanted to see if there were any points on the giant rock lined mountain that we could jump off of, so we promtly ran off to explore. Somehow we were gone for nearly two hours exploring before we made it back to our towels. We ended up finding one spot that would have been great to jump off of, but there was no way to check if the murky water below was filled with rocks, so we found somewhere with more reassurance. The rock we found was a good 200sq feet, and jutted out over a rockless bottom about twelve feet above the water.
Needless to say, we jumped off it many a time. Two local fellas caught sight of our exuberant activity and came over with a polaroid camera. I now have an over exposed (it was really sunny) polaroid of adam and I midway through the air, with rock to our left and nothing but water to our right. Classic. Because we were in mid jump, with the added sun the result is a picture that looks like it's from the Stand By Me era.


Natalie Belbin returns to Hong Kong this wednesday. Oh baby, it's going to be good. Rob and I plus Steph and Nat. Hillarity...........pure fun.

Speaking of great friends, I had a chance to talk to Alex on msn last week. I turned on my web cam and she got to see first hand the activites of my beautiful rabbits. Oh Alley cat where have you gone.

On fashion, my shoes are the best shoes a boy could ever want. But they're very quickly falling apart. They've had holes in the bottom of them for ages, but I only noticed last week that the soles are starting to pull away from the body of the shoe, and now, just one week later they're really giving way. lol, crap. I really do love these shoes, but I'll soon have to resort to my other pair and wait until they fall apart enough for me to love them too.

that's all for now everyone.
now be sure to have yourself a whacky day.

cheers
brendan the harrington

2 comments:

~ said...

I like Doublethinks~!!

Anonymous said...

hey Brendan, my shoes fall apart too. it is quite sad