Monday, August 29, 2005

who wants a quickie?!

hey all!

Here's a quick one that I only just realized I forgot to post!
anywho. here she be.

one last thing before I make like a tree. this is my last month on lamma island. For october and a week of november, i'm going to be crashing on various sofa's and linolium floors. Should be fun because after that comes... tuk tuk thailand!

right so, if anyone cares to hit up the beach just give me a ring. I'm always up for a swim.
cheers
---------------------
arrrr.....

doublethinks played a show at the wanch last wednesday.......it went really well until the last song, where i suddenly blanked out and forgot the whole fucking thing. Good times though. There were quite a few people there, including all the new gelta's fresh off the chatteris boat.

No comments: