Monday, November 27, 2006

relax

Yesterday was such a great day. I relaxed, watched Indian Jones and the Last Crusade (I had never seen it before. It's awesome) met Sharon in Kowloon Tong for some ice skating, had some gelato and pizza for dinner and in the morning I tried out some new cantonese and ordered one of my new favourite dishes from a restaurany near my flat. Generally, a very pleasant day.

Oh, Rob and I picked up a big spongy, alphebetical jigsaw mat for our floor. It's not really for us, rather the rabbits. We spent some time last night blow drying the floor where it's starting to stain for rabbit piss. Now the rabbit dwelling section of our flat is lovely and colourful.

Tonight. I want sake, chess and possibly a movie at home.

ahh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My blog has been resurrected. I better see a link to it on that right-hand menu of yours ASAP.