Saturday, April 01, 2006

No way....an update!!!!

Quick Update:

I made it back to hong kong in one piece. My flight took a while longer than I thought, but none of that matters now because I don't have to worry about planes for a while.
I've begun working at Interkids again, and I'm in the process of finding more work, as well as finishing my tefl cert.

Doublethinks is doing very well. We've been doing a lot of really interesting jam songs that go on for ages, and I can't wait to play in front of an audience again.

For those of you whom I've promised postcards to, you will indeed get them...just be patient.

I'm eating very healthy and spending way too much at the fresh markets, but it's totally worth it. Steph and Josh: Thank you so much for the "How it all Vegan" cookbook. It's fucking awesome. I bought a blender just over a week ago to help me along with making various oatmeal and rice milks, plus a load of veg burgers and soups. I just finished a massive pot of chili which I made last week. I made so much of it, and it tasted fantastic.

Rob and I have started looking for a place to live in Tai Wai. We've found one flat that seems quite good, but we're still going to look around one more time to make sure we can't find anything even better.

That's pretty much all for now.
Feel free to let me know how you're doing.


brendan the geek
p.s. I miss star trek: TNG

No comments: